30 Day Free Trial - No Obligation!
Flying Clubs, Home Owner Associations, Raquet Clubs. If you are a member of a group we have tools for you. One place everyone can go to schedule resources, vote on issues, upload/download files, share pictures, create discussions, desiminate New upon login and more....
Do all of this
at any time from anywhere!
You can use a fully functional demo by clicking on the Login button (top right) and logging in with the information provided below. "demo" without the quotes, lower case is the password.
- There are unlimited number of members. Each member will have their
- Different types of members for different security reasons.
- As the person who subscribes, you will be the superadmin. The
superadmin can change everything including organization configuration and
account/payment information. If you wish you can also designate other
members as administrators as well.
- Administrators don't have access to account or configuration
information, but can assist by making or changing other peoples reservations
and updating their profile information.
- Members are mostly read only. They can make reservations for
themselves only, view the news sections, photos and can download files.
- You can set special permissions for anyone so they can add files, news
articles, photos and additional web links. This way you don't have to
give someone the rights of an administrator, but for someone who needs to
add files this one "right" can be added to their profile.
- Unlimted resources, Unlimited Users $29.95 a month or $299.99 a year.
You can however add an unlimited number of resources.
- View all currently scheduled times for all of your
- Schedule your resource and make changes to your
- Surveys can be created. Find out what the members are thinking.
- Voting Ballots can be created and tallied, either anonymously or non-anonymously.
- Restrict who can vote. Board members only...
- Setup a ballot for today or for the future.
- As an organization or individual you can determine whether your email
address is available to other members.
- Email Groups. You can send an email to an individual, all members
or even setup groups that are made up of a subset of your organization.
- Attachments are allowed other than .exe or other potentially dangerous
- There is a place to store files that members can download.
- These files can be the club newsletter or a standard checklist for
pilots, or even a funny video everyone might like.
- News is an area members can check to see what the latest thing is going
- If there is important news, it can be displayed to members as soon as
- Photos can be uploaded to a special area for sharing with everyone.
- Photos of each member can uploaded as part of their profile.
- If there are issues members wish to collaborate on, you have your own
private forum for discussion of topics.